Precipitation skip scale enviLog Mini
Tipping bucket rain gauge enviLog Mini – Tipping bucket rain gauge with integrated data logger and local radio interface
Autarkic Tipping bucket rain gauge with integrated datalogger for the measurement of liquid precipitation.
The connection to our data logger enviLog Midi or enviLog Maxi via wireless local radio enables the construction of a precipitation monitoring network.
The data is recorded by a central data logger and can either be read out by local radio or sent via the optional remote data transmission.
An application example can be found in the project Intensive Measuring Area Ebergötzen (Uni GÖ).
- Contact-free reading of the data and parameterization via local radio
- long service life (up to 3 years with one battery, depending on settings)
- Connection to enviLog Midi and enviLog Maxi possible via radio, values ??are
- additionally logged as with permanently connected sensors
- Optional remote data transfer of precipitation data via enviLog Midi and
- enviLog Maxi possible
- Data conversion into Excel format by a keypress
- Available for the inconspicuous off-road use in moss green color
|Collecting area:||200 cm²|
|Resolution:||0,1 mm (optional 0,2 or 0,5 mm)|
|Measuring range:||6 mm/min (optional 12 or 30 mm/min)|
|Memory:||2048 kB (ca. 300.000 reading), nonvolatile|
|Interface:||short-range radio 433 MHz, Range approx. 100 m (without obstacle)|
|Dimensions:||255 mm x 165 mm|