The correct acquisition of a parameter is the basis of a successful investigation. With our long-term experience we will be glad to help you answer the following questions:
- Which parameters have to be measured to answer the question correctly?
- Which methods are available for this and how do they differ?
- What accuracy is required and at what price?
- How many parallel measurements do I need?
- How to use the equipment in the field?
- Which mistakes can I make and how do I evaluate the data?
The nitrate monitoring stations designed by ecoTech aim to determine the actual nitrate emissions in leachate better than before using a modern test design. Since 2011, we have built more than 50 leachate plants using this method with often accompanying ecoTech monitoring stations for soil moisture and climate parameters. Details can be found here.