Application example: Meteorological measurement tower
Autonomous weather station to record and store weather and environmental data
Installation of a permanent observation area to collect meteorogical and hydrological data.
Meteorological measurement tower + complex weather station to measure weather and environmental parameters at different vertical heights as well as the monitoring of water quality of a local waterway.
The autonomous monitoring station with solar power sends measured data via GPRS to the end user.
- enviLog Maxi GPRS: Data logger with remote data transmission
- Tipping bucket rain gauge (KU):Precipitation/li>
WWind direction (two-dimensional)
- 3D-Ultrasonic anemometer:Wind direction (three-dimensional)
- Pyranometer CMP 3:Global radiation/li>
- PAR-Sensor:Photosynthetic active radiation
- Multi parameter probe
YSI 6600V2:Water quality