Redox electrode acc. to Mansfeldt
In-situ monitoring of redox potential (EH, ORP) in soils
Redox probe: Measures the redox potential (EH, ORP) in soils, permanent application in field or laboratory, even under water-saturated conditions
|Measuring range:||-1 ... +1 V|
|Material:||99,95 % Pt, hard drawn|
|Length:||L = 5 mm|
|Length:||30 cm, other lengths available on request|
|Length:||3 m, other lengths avalable on request|
Literature with reference to this product:
- Mansfeldt, T. (2003): In situ long-term redox potential measurements in a dyked marsh soil; J. Plant Nutr. Soil Sci., 166, 210-219.
- Mansfeldt, T. (2004): Redox potential of bulk soil and soil solution concentration of nitrate, manganese, iron, and sulfate in two Gleysols; J. Plant Nutr. Soil Sci., 167, 7-16.
- Weigand H., T. Mansfeldt, S. Wessel-Bothe & C. Marb (2005): Bulk soil redox potential and arsenic speciation in the pore water of fen soils; in W. Skierucha & R.T. Walcak (eds.): Monitoring and modelling the properties of soil as a porous medium: the role of soil use; International conference, Lublin; 44-46.
- Dorau, K. & T. Mansfeldt (2016): Comparison of redox potential dynamics in a diked marsh soil: 1990 to 1993 versus 2011 to 2014; J. Plant Nutr. Soil Sci., 179, 641-651.
- Wang, J. et al. (2018): Characterizing redox potential effects on greenhouse gas emissions induced
by water-level changes. Vadose Zone J. 17:170152. doi:10.2136/vzj2017.08.0152.
- Dorau et al. (2020): Climate change and redoximorphosis in a soil with stagnic properties; Catena 190:104528.